Medical Office’s Guide to Answering Service
Nufone Answering Service for Medical Offices provides our clients 24 hour phone answering service coverage and message dispatch. We do this because, as a medical professional your time is valuable and having an answering service that specializes in patient care matters.
To maximize patient experiences, you need a specialized answering service and Nufone Answering Service offers advanced answering service for medical offices and facilities. In other words, our answering service lives up to the promise of what a fully integrated, secure solution can do to connect healthcare providers and their patients. Above all, we do this all in a HIPAA compliant and secure environment.
Set up your services with Nufone Answering Service and you can keep your focus on patient care while staying connected within your facility and with your patients.
What services are included with Answering Services for a Medical Office?
Answering Services for Medical Offices includes the following:
- Secure Message Delivery: Dynamically plan and optimize messaging delivery based your practice and patient needs.
- Real-Time Call Transfers: Emergency on-call and live transfers, hold for office, consults and facility needs call delivery, and more.
- Faster Implementation: Web-enabled portal providing access to message data and on-call schedule 24/7 with editing capabilities allowing for immediate changes in message escalation.
- Increased Message Visibility: Multiple message delivery options includ secure text messaging application, phone/voicemail, patch with live transfer, pager, email and fax.
- Independence and Empowerment: Configure and customize your protocols to your facilities requirements ensuring your staffs needs are met.
- Robust IT and Telecom Infrastructure: We invest in the latest and best in class call center infrastructure. Moreover, we do this with geographically dispersed, redundant systems through a mix of cloud-hosted and on-premise secure systems.
How do I set up service with Nufone Answering Service?
It’s easy! Please call 708-383-7270 to speak with a representative about our on-boarding process that can get your medical answering service needs taken care of quickly. As a result, you can quickly free up your time to focus on what you do best – get started today!
For a successful program set up your account manager will:
- Work with you on setting up a call forwarding protocol that maximizes patient and doctor satisfaction
- Confirm your on call schedule
- Identify which of our messaging tools works best for you and your offices systems
- Consult with you on an special instructions your clinic or office may have
How can a Medical Answering Service Help?
REDUCE MISSED CALLS
To sum up, your account manager will work with you to ensure that we cover all times that you need coverage and have friendly staff ready to support your patients.
IMPROVE PATIENT EXPERIENCE
- Upgrade Doctor/Physician Experience
- Enhance Office Management Experience
- Quick Implementation Time
- Return to Primary Work Functions
WE ARE A DIFFERENT KIND OF ANSWERING SERVICE
Therefore, you can feel secure that our services are taylored for medical offices, physicians, hospitals and healthcare providers. Consequently, our secure answering service solutions manage all activity from escalation procedures to answering and messaging services, day and night.
What kind of Answering Service Does my Medical Office Need?
Answer: Local and Experienced!
Since 1935 Medical Offices in the Chicago area have enjoyed using Nufone Answering Service.
NuFone tailors our programs to your needs. This includes message delivery by users and preferred device. Therefore we can create unique escalation procedures across multiple user groups. Additionally, our systems offer multiple redundancies and all communications are handled within our secure facilities.
With Nufone, you can leverage the power of our medical answering service expertise to lower your operating costs, speed up your tasks and make life easier for your team!
With our history of medical office support success and experienced agents that have been handling calls for years, you have both the benefit of local and professional experience that other groups can’t provide.